Do not Use eXciteOSA® if you:
- are pregnant or may be pregnant.
- have a pacemaker or implanted electrodes.
- have temporary or permanent metal implants, dental braces, intraoral metal prosthesis/restorations/appliances or dental jewelry in the mouth.
- are suffering from mouth ulcers.
- have or are suspected of having an AHI ≥ 15 as determined by evaluation by a Sleep Health Professional with a sleep study.
Consult your Doctor/Dentist if you:
- have gum disease or have bleeding from your gums or other oral conditions.
- experience pain, numbness or bleeding after using this product.
- have any medical concerns.
This device should not be used:
- while asleep (the device should only be used when awake).
- in contact with your head, neck, spine, chest, eyes, ears or any other parts of the body other than inside the mouth as instructed.
- the device has not been tested for MRI compatibility and should not be used in the vicinity of an MRI device.
- accumulation of saliva.
- tingling sensation on tongue.
- tooth sensitivity.