FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A PHYSICIAN
To avoid the risk of electrocution, burns, fire or physical injury:
- The device is only to be used while awake. It should not be used while sleeping.
- Only the supplied products should be used together. Do not use attachments other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Discontinue use if the product appears damaged in any way.
- Never attach the Mouthpiece directly to a charging source other than the control unit provided.
- This device should only be charged using the USB Cable provided.
- Do not operate in close proximity (e,g. 3.4 feet) to a shortwave or microwave unit as other Electromagnetic equipment may produce instability in the simulator output.
- Always keep the Control Unit away from water.
- Unplug the Control Unit immediately if it falls into water
- Never use a damaged USB Cable to charge the Control Unit.
- Recharge the battery using only the USB power cord with a UL-certified USB wall charger (not provided).
- This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer to “Warranty” and “Troubleshooting” if appliance no longer works as expected.
- The device is only to be used as specified in this document.
To avoid the risk of physical injury:
- Do not use this device if you are under the age of 18.
- eXciteOSA® should be kept away from children and pets
(choking hazard and electrical hazard).
- eXciteOSA® to be used in a home or healthcare environment (or equivalent).
- eXciteOSA®’s durable controller unit can be repurposed for use by multiple successive patients.
- eXciteOSA®’s disposable mouthpiece is for single patient use.
- Do not use eXciteOSA® when driving a vehicle or operating machinery and other equipment.
- When charging the device, keep away from all liquids.
- No modification of this device is allowed. Do not try to alter, trim or change any components of the device.
- The silicone on the Mouthpiece must be intact before use. If there is any breach of the silicone (including electrodes) – DO NOT USE THE MOUTHPIECE.