Clinically proven daytime therapy for Mild OSA and snoringTake The Assessment
A simple 20 minute-a-day therapy that you do while awake
Clinically proven to reduce mild OSA and snoring in just 6 weeks
Comfortable and Easy to Use
Our award-winning device is intuitive, simple and puts you in control
Target the root cause, not the symptoms.
Sleep apnoea and snoring is a problem for many people whose tongue muscles relax during sleep, causing partial airway collapse. eXciteOSA® is the world’s first therapy to target the root cause of this problem.HOW EXCITEOSA ® WORKS
A convenient daytime therapy for noticeable night-time resultsTRY OUR ASSESSMENT
- • Specialist in ORL at Dr. Peset University Hospital, Valencia, Spain
- • Expert in Sleep Medicine
- • President of the Commission on Roncopathy and Sleep Apnoea of the Spanish Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- • M.D. Research Chief, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- • Peter C. Farrell Presidential Chair and Professor in Respiratory Medicine
- • Former President, American Thoracic Society 2015- 2016
- E.Wessoleck et al. Intraoral electrical muscle stimulation in the treatment of snoring. Somnologie (Berl). 2018; 22(Suppl 2): 47–52.
- A.Sama et al. Daytime Intraoral Neurostimulation with Snoozeal® for treatment of Snoring and Mild Sleep Apnea. CHEST Annual Meeting Notes, 2018.
- Prospective cohort study of 50 patients with snoring or mild OSA (Apnea- Hypopnea Index (AHI) <15) with 46 completed the trial. Objective snoring and respiratory parameters were recorded with 2 consecutive WatchPat night sleep studies before and after the use of the device. An intra-oral tongue stimulator (Snoozeal®) device was used for 20mins, once a day for 6-week period.