A simple 20 minute-a-day therapy that you do while awake
Comfortable and Easy to Use
Our award-winning device is intuitive, simple and puts you in control
Target a root cause, not the symptoms.
Sleep apnea and snoring is a problem for many people whose tongue muscles relax during sleep, causing partial airway collapse. eXciteOSA® is the world’s first therapy device to target a root cause of this problem.
The mouthpiece will need replacing every 90 days from first use. This is to ensure the performance and safety of the mouthpiece meets recognized international standards.
“Great Night. Better Day. Proven Results With eXciteOSA”
“Very easy to use and quite simple to just find 20-minutes at a time.”
“This device was really a game-changer. … It gave me my life back.”
“A very portable, easy to use, and friendly way of treating snoring and sleep apnea.”
“This needs to be an option right off the bat for many patients with snoring and sleep apnea.”
“I have noticed that I feel much sharper throughout the entire day. I’m more rested, I’m less anxious.”
Click right to see more Testimonials
Clinically proven to significantly reduce mild sleep apnea and snoring 1-4
“We believe that eXciteOSA therapy will be able to help many patients in the near future.”
- Specialist in ORL at Dr. Peset University Hospital, Valencia, Spain
- Expert in Sleep Medicine
- President of the Commission on Roncopathy and Sleep Apnoea of the Spanish Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
“I am optimistic that this treatment will be an important treatment approach for patients with with mild sleep apnea and snoring.”
- M.D. Research Chief, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Peter C. Farrell Presidential Chair and Professor in Respiratory Medicine
- Former President, American Thoracic Society 2015- 2016
- Wessolleck E, Bernd E, Dockter S, Lang S, Sama A, Stuck BA. Intraoral electrical muscle stimulation in the treatment of snoring. Somnologie 2018;22(2):47-52.
- Kotecha B, Wong PY, Zhang H, Hassaan A. A novel intraoral neuromuscular stimulation device for treating sleep-disordered breathing. Sleep Breath 2021;25(4):2083-2090.
- Baptista PM, Martinez Ruiz de Apodaca P, Carrasco M, Fernandez S, Wong PY, Zhang H, Hassaan A, Kotecha B. Daytime neuromuscular electrical therapy of tongue muscles in improving snoring in individuals with primary snoring and mild obstructive sleep apnea. J Clin Med 2021;10(9):1-11.
- Nokes B, Baptista PM, Martínez Ruiz de Apodaca P, Carrasco-Llatas M, Fernandez S, Kotecha B, Wong PY, Zhang H, Hassaan A, Malhotra A. Transoral awake state neuromuscular therapy for mild obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep Breath [accepted; in-press].