Signifier® Medical Technologies and Sleep Disorders Dentistry to Host Webinar on eXciteOSA®: Novel Approach to Treatment of Snoring and Mild OSA
Free webinar to be hosted live on Thursday, 21 May at 13:00 EDT
LONDON, 19 May 2020
– Signifier Medical Technologies today announced that it will host a webinar about eXciteOSA®: a novel approach to treatment of snoring and mild OSA on 21 May, 2020 at 13:00 EDT in collaboration with the Sleep Disorders Dentistry.
The webinar will feature: Dr. John Viviano, DDS D, ABDSM, and Professor Anshul Sama (FRCS), Founder and Chief Medical Officer of Signifier Medical Technologies and Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon at the University of Nottingham.
Dr. John Viviano and Prof Sama will cover the following topics in this free webinar:
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea: an overview
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) in the management of sleep disordered breathing
“Dentistry plays an increasingly important role in sleep medicine and this webinar will shed light on important developments in this space; NMES could represent additional, valuable treatment optionality,” said Professor Anshul Sama.
The webinar will include a Q&A session with the speakers. Please register HERE.
About Signifier Medical Technologies
Signifier Medical Technologies, previously known as Snoozeal®, is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative and non-invasive solutions for patients with snoring and sleep disordered breathing conditions.
Signifier’s proprietary therapy is the first and only day time genioglossal muscle-neurostimulation technology, with proven clinical data from prestigious and well-recognised universities and academic institutions, that provides a safe and effective treatment for its patients. 1, 2
- A.Sama et al. Daytime Intraoral Neuromuscular stimulation with Snoozeal® for treatment of Snoring and Mild Sleep Apnea. CHEST Annual Meeting Notes, 2018
- E.Wessoleck et al. Intraoral electrical muscle stimulation in the treatment of snoring. Somnologie (Berl). 2018; 22(Suppl 2): 47–52.
For media enquiries:
+44 (0) 207 096 0586
How to get eXciteOSA
Are you a candidate for eXciteOSA therapy?
I need a prescription
If you haven’t got a prescription for sleep apnea you will first need to take a home sleep test.
I have a prescription
Our partner providers will help you order your device so you can start your therapy.